Halloween what a busy time. Trying to find the right costume. I think Payton had four different ones that she wore to four different parties. She just likes to dress up. Davis really got into saying trick or treat. This was his first time going door to door. The past two years we have been just going to trunk or treat at the church. This year we did both. Last year for home school Kraven and I made her costume. We got the idea from Family Fun magazine. She was a baby and a mummy. I sure miss her. The other day Davis and I were talking about her and he looked at me and asked "What happened to Kraven?" I said "Her spirit did not need to be here any more so her body stopped working. Now she lives in heaven with Father in Heaven." He looked at me and said "Oh". I think he knows where she is and that she is happy.
The kids all had a lot of fun. Kassidy was a Disco Queen. Payton was a Cat. Davis was SWAT. Kenzie was Clio Patra. Zach was Special Forces. I only wore a clown wig. I admire the parents that get the kids all ready and them selves too. I just end up with no time for myself. Maybe next year.
1 comment:
Smitty-
You are the best mom. I love that you made that costume for Kraven last year. what an awesome costume!!!
Davis
Post a Comment