We finially got on board with this blog sorry took so long any way costonclan is a work in progress but probably the fastest way to get pic and info out. Hope every one is doing well. Cheese ball I try to call back but guess you got tied up with customers been spinning myself. I try to Smile often, Laugh till it hurts, and enjoy family and friends.
We were married May 23, 1997 in the Washington DC temple. We had our first child, Kraven, July 11 1998. The second, Kassidy, was born October 5 1999. Our third little girl Payton came along March 5th 2002. We were blessed with a "true boy" Davis on January 3rd 2005. Donavaughn is a plumber by trade, Paige is a stay at home mom. On April 6th 2008 our eldest daughter returned home to Heavenly Father. This blog is a record of our family past and present.
1 comment:
We finially got on board with this blog sorry took so long any way costonclan is a work in progress but probably the fastest way to get pic and info out. Hope every one is doing well. Cheese ball I try to call back but guess you got tied up with customers been spinning myself. I try to Smile often, Laugh till it hurts, and enjoy family and friends.
Post a Comment