Hey, Paige...this was so beautiful! What a great way to celebrate Kraven's life! I haven't checked your blog for a long time, and I just saw your comment on the Jackson Family blog and clicked over. I am glad you have connected with Molly--she is so eloquent, I am glad Jess shared that link with you. I just want you to know that we think of you often here at my house, you cross my mind a lot and I am thankful to have been able to share --very indirectly-- in your experiences. It has really helped me to be a better mom and to live in the now a little better. Mostly it has made me so grateful that families are forever. Hugs from Montana...
We were married May 23, 1997 in the Washington DC temple. We had our first child, Kraven, July 11 1998. The second, Kassidy, was born October 5 1999. Our third little girl Payton came along March 5th 2002. We were blessed with a "true boy" Davis on January 3rd 2005. Donavaughn is a plumber by trade, Paige is a stay at home mom. On April 6th 2008 our eldest daughter returned home to Heavenly Father. This blog is a record of our family past and present.
1 comment:
Hey, Paige...this was so beautiful! What a great way to celebrate Kraven's life! I haven't checked your blog for a long time, and I just saw your comment on the Jackson Family blog and clicked over. I am glad you have connected with Molly--she is so eloquent, I am glad Jess shared that link with you. I just want you to know that we think of you often here at my house, you cross my mind a lot and I am thankful to have been able to share --very indirectly-- in your experiences. It has really helped me to be a better mom and to live in the now a little better. Mostly it has made me so grateful that families are forever.
Hugs from Montana...
Post a Comment