Thursday, January 22, 2009

I want a GUN party.

Little D. wanted a Gun Party so Big D. put this invite together. Davis invited all his friends from Sunbeams and his cousins too.
Myranda my niece and I worked on the cake. She drew the picture of the gun and I used it as a template. There you have it A Nerf Gun Cake. It was fun watching it come together one color at a time.

What was most important is that he loved it.


Davis is now four. He is growing so fast. I am so grateful that he is a part of my life.



We played with all of his Nerf guns. He now has about 15 or more. We shot at cans, targets, plastic bottles, and each other. When it was all over we were finding darts everywhere.
Happy birthday little man. We love you.



1 comment:

Josh and Angela Juett said...

What a cute party.... Davis is getting so big. Hope you guys are doing well.