Last year I asked Kraven what kind of joke would you like to do and Kraven said" Oh is that today I am not prepared. I've got so much to do. Mom do you have cling wrap?" I said you are not putting that on my toilet. She said "oh I guess I can do something else." So a little later I go into the kitchen and turn on the faucet and it sprays all over me. She got me... Kraven put clear tape on the sprayer so I could not see it. She thought that was so funny. Then it happened two more times that day to me. Alright Kraven that is enough.
We looked on line and found this great joke to do to the family at dinner. It is cupcakes made from meat loaf and mashed
potatoes. The kids were all happy that we were going to have cupcakes for dinner. We also made green peas out of green taffy and rolled it up in small balls that looked like peas.
potatoes. The kids were all happy that we were going to have cupcakes for dinner. We also made green peas out of green taffy and rolled it up in small balls that looked like peas.
We served them their dinner. Kassidy took a bite and she said" that is disgusting and spit it out." She did eat the peas. Davis ate it and two more. He loved it. Payton was not happy either.
She ate the peas. Kraven got a kick out of the whole thing. We all thought of Kraven today we miss her very much.
She ate the peas. Kraven got a kick out of the whole thing. We all thought of Kraven today we miss her very much.
1 comment:
Aren't you glad you got that picture? Priceless. I'm thinking of you a lot lately, its got to be a rough week. ((hugs))
Post a Comment