Payton loves to her about the story of when we found out she was joining our family. It was July 10, 2001 and we were living at the Black Smith Inn. Running it while My Mom and Dad were on a mission. Kraven almost 3 and Kassidy 1 and 1/2. We just woke up and I found out that I was pregnant the night before and we had not told any one. Well the girls were jumping on our bed and Kraven started chanting that she was going to get a new baby sister and I said "where are you going to get this new sister" and she looked at me and said" Walmart". Well we did not get her at Walmart but she was right that it was a girl. We did not find out the sex of the baby until she came and we were shocked and oh so happy to see our beautiful baby girl with a birthmark on her hand and the cutest dimples. I fell in love with her right away. We are happy that she is a part of our family.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
March 5, 2009 Payton's 7th birthday.
Payton loves to her about the story of when we found out she was joining our family. It was July 10, 2001 and we were living at the Black Smith Inn. Running it while My Mom and Dad were on a mission. Kraven almost 3 and Kassidy 1 and 1/2. We just woke up and I found out that I was pregnant the night before and we had not told any one. Well the girls were jumping on our bed and Kraven started chanting that she was going to get a new baby sister and I said "where are you going to get this new sister" and she looked at me and said" Walmart". Well we did not get her at Walmart but she was right that it was a girl. We did not find out the sex of the baby until she came and we were shocked and oh so happy to see our beautiful baby girl with a birthmark on her hand and the cutest dimples. I fell in love with her right away. We are happy that she is a part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment